Knowledge Base support case for Likno Web Modal Windows Builder, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Peter
Initial Email Subject: Modal windows questions
Support Case Month: April 2014
I've purchased another 3 domain modal setups. I've completed the modal menus as required and it works fine on my computer but not on line.
It says this will only work on my computer, but not on-line only with an I.P. Number address and I need to purchase an update (which I've already just done) before starting the project.
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
First, thank you for your purchase.
You need to Activate your Likno Web Modal Windows Builder with the updated license.
The steps to do that are:
1. Install Likno Web Modal Windows Builder (the latest version).
2. Open Likno Web Modal Windows Builder.
3. Go to Help -> Enter Activation Code.
4. Copy the Installation ID and switch back to your likno user area.
5. Go to Likno Web Modal Windows Builder -> Get Activation Code.
6. Select the updated license, paste the Installation ID you copied and click "Give me the Activation Code".
7. Switch back to Likno Web Modal Windows Builder and paste the Activation Code.
8. Click "Activate" and you are ready to go.
This way you will have the latest version of Likno Web Modal Windows Builder with the updated license activated and with your allocated domain updated.
So, then you need to open your modal window project and compile it. While you are in the Project Properties window choose to compile the project for your allocated domain.
Please, let me know if I can be of further help.