May 31st, 2010AllWebMenus Pro version 5.3 Build #830 released!
We wanted to inform you that we have released the latest version of AllWebMenus, version 5.3 build 830.
Check out What's New:
- Added support for manually trigger groups in all SSM related products.
- Added support for exporting the menu project in a zip file.
- Fixed an issue where menu positioned itself improperly when aligned to top-right or bottom-right corner (IE only).
- Fixed an issue where Text Margin was not taken into account in UL/LI structure.
- Fixed an issue in WordPress Addin Import/Update Menu Structure function.
- Fixed an issue related to root-relative links when base url exists on page (Opera, Mozilla).
You can download the latest version of AllWebMenus at: http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: AllWebMenus, allwebmenus 5.3 build 830, exporting menu project in a zip file, manually trigger groups, mozilla, Opera, root-relative links, Server-Side Menus, SSM, Text Margin, WordPress Addin Import/Update Menu Structure