May 6th, 2011AllWebMenus versions 5.3.864 & 862 released!
We have released new versions of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 builds #864 and #862.
Check out What's New:
- New "AllWebMenus Expression Web Add-in", for seamless integration with the Microsoft Expression Web product.
- Added the Add-ins for version 1 and 2 of Expression Web as installation options into the AllWebMenus installer. The Microsoft Expression Web 4 Add-in is provided as a separate download (Microsoft requirement) at http://www.likno.com/microsoft-expression-web.html. You need to download it and install it separately from there.
- Fixed an issue where the floating image was not completely visible if the parent group appeared using an "Unfold effect" (Mozilla only).
- Improved management of images, when importing an AllWebMenus project into your loaded one (images with the same name are renamed to unique names, etc.).
- Fixed an issue where a menu compiled for Joomla, did not correctly transform characters to UTF8.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an item didn't open the URL value to an iframe (Mozilla only).
- New version of the WordPress Menu Add-in/plugin. The "WordPress Menu Add-in" now creates a ZIP file when compiling, which you then upload directly to the server (a simpler and easier process than before).
- Fixed an issue with the "Generate Menu" feature of the FrontPage Add-in.
- Fixed an issue where a submenu could dissappear in certain occasions (IE8 only).
- Fixed an issue where a submenu didn't reposition itself if its initial position was outside of the visible window (IE only).
- Fixed an issue when a group was specified to "Open automatically on page load" and its menu was of the "Floating" type. The group did not load in that case (not applicable if the menu was of the "Advanced Floating" type).
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html