We have released new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #884.
Check out What's New:
- it is Section 508, WCAG, WAI, DDA compliant (accessible menus required by certain governmental agencies in US, UK, Australia),
- it uses "lighter" code, due to the less features it supports (lack of submenu opening/closing effects etc.),
- Fixed an issue for iPad related browsers where the "Menu Floats on Scroll" feature was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with the application freezing when a certain configuration existed.
- Fixed an issue where a border appeared in focused items (Chrome, Safari & IE9 only).
- Fixed a Chrome issue for all "Server-Side" related menus, where the menu images did not load correctly after a back or forward of the page.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version of our CSS menu builder at http://www.likno.com/download.html