We wanted to let you know that we have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro, version 5.3 build #834!
Check out What's New:
- Fixed an issue where sliding menu was not working properly, when "Advanced Floating" was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the push pull method was not working properly in IE when 2 or more menus existed in the same page.
- Fixed an issue for all Server-Side Menus related products, where the script didn't recognize large Full-HTML items correctly.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: Advanced Floating, AllWebMenus, Full-HTML items, IE, new version, push pull method, sliding menu, version 5.3 build 834, whats new
We wanted to inform you that we have released the latest build of AllWebMenus - version 5.3 Build #832!
Check out What's New:
- Fixed an issue where library and images relative path was not calculated correctly if the Web Site Root path included a hash (#).
- Added a shortcut button for Menu Type in the main interface.
You can download the latest version at:
Tags: AllWebMenus 5.3 build 832, library and images relative path, Menu Type, new release, new version, Web Site Root path, whats new
We wanted to inform you that we have released a new version of AllWebMenus, version 5.3 build 824.
Check out What's New:
- Application now remembers if it was maximized or not and opens in the same state.
- Fixed an issue where the css table-layout:fixed was causing wrong behaviour (Mozilla based browsers).
- Fixed an issue for a problem with unfold 1 and 2 effect in combination with vertical scrollbar (IE8 only).
- Minor GUI fixes regarding registration/activation process.
Important! The activation process has been changed to better support non-admin cases. Therefore, when you install Build #822 (or above) over Build #820 (or below) you need to retrieve a new Activation Code from your User Area. It is important to clarify that this action does NOT reduce the remaining Activation Codes for your license.
You can download the latest version at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: AllWebMenus, allwebmenus 5.3 build 824, css table-layout:fixed, mozilla, new release, new version, registration/activation process, unfold 1 and 2 effect, whats new
We just released the latest version of AllWebMenus Pro, version 5.2 Build #820!
Take a look at What's New:
- Added a check for the compiled menu name so that it does not use any spaces or special characters.
- Fixed an issue where the option "hovers over another item" for sticky submenus did not work properly.
- Fixed an Opera (only) issue where the width of a subgroup was not exactly as specified by the user.
- Fixed an issue when converting old version awm files (version 3) to version 5 awm files.
- Minor GUI fixes/enhancements.
You can download the latest version of the program at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: AllWebMenus build 820, compiled menu name, GUI fixes/enhancements, hovers over another item, new release, Opera, spaces, special characters, sticky submenus, whats new, width of a subgroup
We wanted to inform you that AllWebMenus v5.2 build 810 has been released!
Check out what's new:
- New "Likno Web Tooltips Builder" Add-In. This add-in introduces the "Tooltip Style" item property in order to be able to change the browser default tooltip with your own tooltip designs (created through the separate "Likno Web Tooltips Builder" product) on your menu items!
- Added support for the new "Tooltip Style" property to the "Server-Side Menus API Add-in".
- Added support for the "Open Modal Window" property to the "Server-Side Menus API Add-in".
- Fixed an issue when "base href" was used on the page and an item link started with a "/" (in Mozilla and Opera only).
- Fixed an issue when the "UL/LI structure" and the "Auto Item Highlight" options were both used: the last item of the menu was always selected.
- Fixed an issue where the "Background Image 2" was not aligned properly within the item when a left or right border also existed on the item (Mozilla only).
- Added the ability to open awm files that have been edited and saved as UTF-8.
- Enhanced the "Menu Preview" pane to also show the "floating behavior" of a menu, when the "Advanced Floating" option is used on the "Menu Floats on Scroll" property.
- Fixed an issue with the "Floating Image" property when the image was missing from the disk: The compiled menu was still looking for it, while not needed.
To download the latest version please visit: http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: AllWebMenus, build 810, Likno Web jQuery Tooltips Builder, Likno Web Tooltips addin, new release, new version, Tooltip Style, whats new