April 16th, 2009AllWebMenus 5.1 build 772 has been released!
- New Sliding Menu Add-in version (v1.0.3): Added support for also opening sliding submenus on "mouse over" of parent item (not only on "mouse click").
- Sliding Menu Add-in: Added an option to ignore the property of parent items of sliding submenus when clicking on them so that the submenus open instead of loading a page. However, if you wish you may achieve both effects by unchecking this option while having the "Remember the menu state" option checked.
- 1 new Sliding Menu Theme Pack available in Theme Gallery.
- Sliding Menu Add-in: Fixed an issue where a sliding submenu did not reposition itself when the user resized the browser window.
- Sliding Menu Add-in: Fixed an issue where a sliding submenu did not unfold properly when a reposition of the main menu occurred.
- Sliding Menu Add-in: Fixed an issue on Opera only where the Background Image was not properly positioned.
- New versions of Server-Side Menus API Add-in (2.0.13), Joomla Add-in (1.1.5), WordPress Add-in (1.0.8) released, to include the above features.
- Improved the Joomla Component (v1.1.5) in order to avoid error messages when the zip file could not unpack.
- Fixed an issue with the IE8 library, which now makes the menus appear much faster than the previous library did.
- Fixed an issue on Opera browser with the size of items and groups, when a "Has Submenu" image exists.
Tags: add-ins, AllWebMenus, allwebmenus build 772, latest version, new release, sliding menu, sliding menu add-in, sliding menu addin, sliding menus, themepacks, whats new