Hello, we have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #930.
Check out What's New
- Added support for cloning the "Type: Positioning Element Height" option on responsive menus.
- Added IE11 menu positioning adjustments for WordPress websites when logged into the Admin panel.
- Fixed an issue with Android internal browser and Cross Frame Support.
- Fixed some issues related to Windows Phone/Mobile and Touch.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version here: http://www.likno.com/download.html
Likno Software - www.likno.com
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter
Dear Likno users, we are pleased to announce that we have just released our new product: The Likno Web Scroller Builder!
Likno Web Scroller Builder is a feature-rich tool for creating stylish, html scrollers/sliders for your web pages, with minimal effort and coding.
View interface screenshots
- Rich and powerful interface!
Works with all authoring tools (such as Dreamweaver, Expression Web, NetObjects Fusion, CoffeeCup, etc.), even a simple text editor!
Works with all CMS and Blogs (such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, DotNetNuke, Expression Engine, CMS Made Simple, etc.).
- Create cross-browser jQuery scrollers to display content (items) that scroll horizontally or vertically when visitors click on (or mouse over) special navigation arrows, bars, and more.
- ... OR make the scroller behave as a "SlideShow": its items sliding (scrolling) automatically, one at a time, at specified duration and direction, with looping or not, pause on "mouse over" and more.
- Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash as the content of your scroller items.
- Create projects fast by using ready-made examples already installed in the application.
- Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.).
- Use any of 4 methods to populate your scrollers with content:
1. Scroller is populated by the project properties (within the application)
2. Scroller is populated by a UL/LI structure, located inside your page.
3. Scroller is populated by DIV elements, located inside your page.
4. Scroller is populated by an external feed, such as RSS, ATOM, XML.
- Position your scrollers easily on page and anywhere you like, with many options:
1. Insert into a page element of your choice (div, span, td, etc.).
2. Replace a page element (vs "insert into").
3. Replace an image of your choice.
4. Float, relative to the browser window (any corner).
5. Float, relative to a page element of your choice (any corner).
6. Float, relative to an image of your choice (any corner).
- Customize the style of your scrollers through CSS ("css scrollers").
- Apply images creatively to create interesting scrollers (images on scroller items, images on different "areas" such as "Top", "Bottom", "Left", "Right", etc.).
- Use multiple scrollers on the same page (with the same or different styling).
- Use additional Areas to your scroller around the main "Items Area" for extra information (a title, a footnote, etc.): the "Top Area", "Bottom Area", "Left Area", "Right Area".
- Add dynamic content (database-driven or programmable) to your scrollers.
- Use a tooltip on every scroller item (optionally), with plenty of styling options and dynamic HTML content.
- Use a variety of transition behaviors (Continuous, Step by Item, Step by Page) and transition effects (Instantly, Fade, Slide), etc.
- Use a variety of Navigation Bars to navigate through the scroller items. With CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, item numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more.
- Use a variety of Navigation Arrows to navigate through the scroller items (combined with the Navigation Bar or not). With many CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize their appearance.
- Use Bullets to show paging (or even navigate through the scroller items).
- Set a specific scroller item to be initially selected (on page load).
- Use Rounded Corners around the scroller. Available in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others). You can adjust the roundness of each corner all together or even separately!
- Apply a Shadow to the scroller, in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others).
- Allow keyboard navigation on scrollers. The visitor can use the arrow keys to navigate through the items and the "P" key to "play/pause" their movement (if
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Help for that property.
- Access additional designs (examples) of interesting scrollers, besides the designs coming with the application (note: applies to "Unlimited Domains" users).
- Powered by the popular jQuery open source library.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php
Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Support Case Month: March 2012
Initial Email Subject: Pre-sales Question
I really like your menus!!
Can I incorporate your menus in a page in wordpress and then add a mobile theme like WPTouch so that if I link my iphone app properly to this page I will get a very nice looking "iphone app menu" right on my iphone just like as intended?
Comments about getting you menus to work with/on mobile phones??
Incorporating your menu in WordPress is pretty easy as we have developed a special plugin to help you with this task:
You should not have any problem regardless of the WordPress Theme you are using. Just note that the WordPress Theme will not affect the menu appearance.
If you want your menu to look like a typical iPhone menu, then you need to use the related AllWebMenus Template.
Or you can create a similar design yourself.
You may also find additional themes and templates (other than the ones provided for free within the AllWebMenus installation) here:
Finally, our menus are cross-platform and support all platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, mobile phones/smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 6+) and more.
Likno Customer Support