September 3rd, 2010AllWebMenus Pro version 5.3 Build #838 released!
We wanted to let you know that we have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro, version 5.3 build #838!
Check out What's New:
- Enhanced support for the IPHONE/IPAD browser. No "double-tap" is needed anymore to open links of menu items or sliding submenus.
- The WordPress Menu Plugin has been enhanced. The plugin now supports the new WordPress 3+ feature of "Menus", allowing you to create stylish menus based on the menu structure of a "Wordpress Menu".
- Added support for the "Show Always Has Submenu Image" feature when the UL/LI population method is used.
- Fixed the behaviour of a menu in a cross-frame environment, where in some cases the items of a submenu lost their focus.
- Fixed an issue where the menu could not display properly when a style margin or padding was set for all tables.
- Fixed an issue where IE8 (in compatibility mode) was not showing the dot.gif image when there was two slashes in image path.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: Advanced Floating, AllWebMenus, drupal, drupal drop-down menu, drupal menu, Full-HTML items, new version, push pull method, sliding menu, wordpress, wordpress drop-down, wordpress menu