We are happy to inform you that we have released the latest version of Likno Web Tooltips Builder, version 2.0 build #212.
Check out What's New:
- Enhanced the Content "Attribute" option (now renamed to "In Page").
Screenshot from the interface:
This is a quite powerful option, as you can open the same tooltip with different content that simply exists on each element that opens it ("trigger" element).
You do not have to specify any content inside the application, you just edit your page to add/update/remove your tooltip's content per element. Read the related "Help" topic inside the application for the many options you can use.
- New library loading method (faster/cleaner/more compatible).
- The core library uses the new jQuery v1.7.2 library.
- "Save As" is now enabled for "Examples" also.
- Made some changes to the code so that "Norton" does not give any false positives.
- Fixed an issue with scrollbars (certain cases only).
You can download the latest version at: